Name:
Location: Singapore

A small fish dreaming in a huge pond.
If you have any interesting ideas about the market, gimme a beep!



It is free!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

"The market is a treacherous and fascinating game. I am a player and this is the quiet place i go to pen my thoughts and emotions."

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Study/Other: Just for Laughs- oldguy VS the AGM

StudyOtherI just had to mention this series of hilarious posts by oldguy in the canslim forum: http://www.canslim.sg/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29

Here is an appetitzer:
Market is listless and really no eye to see some pennies falling like there
is no tomorrow.

So decided to attend Amara Holding AGM. Wow !

So so so crowded...so many aunties and uncles (including myself)
compare to last year , there was fewer attendees.

Some old familar faces never have chance to meet and chit chat
again. Are they falling ill because of age ? Or they got no more shares with
them already.

Surely u know , what are they here for. Hotel buffet refreshment leh.
So it's true...a come back of ugly S'poreans.

I smart leh, get coffee first and chop sofa seat to relax 1st.
Then comes the aunties uncles loaded with ton of food with their hands
but short of using their head.

Beg me for seat hoh..OK loh stand up and give to u loh after seeing u
so old already like my parents.
Thank me ? Don't need because u come , I go and get food.
Buffet mah...got refill what !
Why so hassle to go and push and squeeze with those sorry people
and u dressed so killing leh.
Wait food stain your dress how ?
Quarrel ah...go ahead loh. Free for all.

U fight loh, I go and get more food for my expanded stomach loh.

Yam! Full tank already. Leave now and go shopping hey.

Ok lobby already...wait a minute. Need to piss...find toilet.

No toilet sign ah ! Ask the hotel worker there..somemore wear suit
sure he knows....that way.

Ok,trust u and follow u finger pointing.

Sir, Stop here and where r u going? Another wear suit worker asked me.

I answered. Toilet where.

Not this way,it is at that way,pointing the way where I come from.

What ! that guy pointed this way and u ask me to go back.

Ok loh ,I go back. But where is the toilet. F......K up.

I will find myself. Look at the lift sign....got swimming pool at 6th floor.

Swimming sure need to change what so got toilet to piss loh.

U see I smart leh.Got swimming pools,got gym , got bikinis
but no see topless leh.

Never mind,old already. What I actually want to see.

U guess ? Cool Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad


Technorati Tags: , , , ,






Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

DISCLAIMER:
In no event will the author of this blog be liable for:
(i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if the author has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or
(ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service.
By using this blog, you consent to the agreement as specified above.